Monday, February 25, 2013

Assignment 3: Color







#

Tutor Feedback and Revision

02 March 2013

Feedback arrived this morning - and what a great way to start the day!  My tutor wrote:

Overall I am very impressed with this assignment. So much so that it’s actually quite difficult to right a full feedback report about!

He suggested that together with what I demonstrated in the previous assignment, there appears to be both a theme and an approach worth developing for the final course assignment.  What remains is to work out the details.  

I'm psyched!

#

31 August 2013

The tutor notes that the submission meets the technical requirements of the assignment. He recommends replacing four photos in order to create a more consistent conceptual approach. Specifically he believes a collection of store fronts would make an interesting typology.

Given that the original submission meets the technical criteria of the assignment, I see no need to revise anything therein and will let it stand as is. That does not mean, however, I am uninterested in the tutor’s advice, nor unaffected by his enthusiasm for my work. I have in the intervening months revised the project, which I append below.  I suggest viewing it in sequence as a slideshow.



#

No comments:

Post a Comment